Accreditation is only available to premium members, or recent Masterclass attendees.
Why should my school go for accreditation?
- Progress: It helps your school to reward your pupils and staff for their hard work.
- Ofsted: It gives you statistics and evidence on British Values/Pupil Premium to show Ofsted.
- Commitment: It shows your school’s commitment to listening and developing the skills of all pupils.
- Pioneering: Through your involvement in a pioneering new approach to student voice, it helps your school to stand out from the crowd!
What does my school get?
- Official Smart School Council plaque to display in your school
- Official Smart School Council badge to post on your school website
- An Impact Report/Case study with statistics on how your Smart School Council contributes to teaching British Values and developing the skills of your pupil premium students. This is useful evidence for your Governors and Ofsted.
- An Accreditation Toolkit to help you through the process
- Networking opportunities with other accredited schools
If you’d like more details, click on the link below:[Download not found]