Get instant access to our step-by-step guides, tools and expert support to build your Smart School Council.
What are the benefits?
Joining as a premium member gives you everything you need to:
- Easily involve 100% of your pupils in developing skills.
- Track data on involvement and impact.
- Directly address Ofsted requirements around British Values, SMSC and Prevent.
- Save time/effort. It takes less time for you to run than your current school council!
What do you actually get?
- The Class Meeting Tool: easily set up short, structured and pupil-led meetings across your school with no paper or preparation involved for class teachers. Watch a video on how class meetings work here.
- Smart School Council Manual: all the resources you need to set up your Smart School Council.
- Step by Step guide: this gives you a practical and clear guide to adopt for how you get get all of your pupils involved in developing skills.
- Pupil Voice Audit: we’ll help you ask your school community about how pupil voice is going and write up a full report for you.
- Export results: see who’s getting most involved to track involvement against pupil premium.
- Support: we’re always available via phone/email to help you with any obstacles you’re facing.
How many schools are on the programme?
There’s 365 schools across the UK and beyond who have become a Smart School Council. This includes primary, secondary, PRU and SEN schools.
How much does it cost?
It’s £129 for a primary schools and £149 for a secondary school. This gives you one year’s access to the resources.
How do I pay?
Pick your school type and then ‘Add to basket’. We’ll ask for your school details and you can access the resources straight away.
We’ll send you over an invoice to forward on to your finance person, and they can choose to pay via cheque, BACS, credit/debit card or PayPal.
What if I don’t like it?
If you aren’t satisfied with membership, we’ll give you a full refund.
Got a question?
Feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com
What do teachers say?
‘Thank you for the whole Smart School Councils idea – as a Citizenship specialist it is a delight to see something that increases involvement, encourages actual action and appreciates the need for teachers’ workload to be minimised! The step-by-step approach to everything is fantastic’ Catherine Grainger, Minehead Middle School
‘It’s been an amazing way to allow all the children to have a voice. The Smart School council model has completely changed the way our school council works and it is so much better now so thank you so much!” Tracie, Hillview Primary, Gloucester
‘It has raised the whole profile of what democracy is. It also links in very well to our British values agenda. The weekly class meetings have become a real focus of the week and children are genuinely excited to hear the results of the Class Meetings each week’ Mandy, Dovelands School, Leicester